MMCC is now advising students one-on-one by appointment only. Appointments are available in both Harrison and Mt. Pleasant.
Call to schedule your appointment:
Hours: Mon–Fri, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
One-on-One Academic Advising:
- Clarify your educational goals
- Understand your Program of Study and its degree requirements
- Make a Transfer plan
- Remediation plans
- Career Exploration
- Learning and Disability Resources
First-time Freshman should bring:
- ACT / SAT scores (if you have them)
- High School Transcripts
- Assessment results from the Testing Center located in the Library & Learning Services (LLS)
Returning Students should bring:
- A list of desired courses
- An idea of what you would like to accomplish in the appointment
Transfer Students should bring:
- Provide transcripts from all previously attended colleges or university
(unofficial copies are okay)
If you are seeing an Advisor for career counseling, please bring your career assessment results.