Career Center assists students with determining a career path that meets their interests, academic abilities, personal values, lifestyle, and the current job market. Their team can also help you decide on a program of study here at MMCC!
- One-on-one career assistance
- Assessment and career exploration tools
- Choosing a career path that fits you
- Assistance in determining what you can do with a major in...
- Career-related workshops and skill development
- Resume & Cover letter development
- Interview preparation & Informational Interviews assistance
Focus 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career and planning process to assist you in making positive decisions about your future career goals, education plans, & how to achieve them.
Career Services Coach:
Sarah Fiorillo, Career Services Coach, is central Michigan native with a passion for student development. She received a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree and Master of Science in Administration degree from Central Michigan University. Her educational background in integrative public relations has allowed her to develop a keen eye for resume and cover letter editing. Sarah has experience in a variety of functional areas in higher education including: career services, student leadership development, academic advising, orientation, and service learning.
(989) 773-6622, Ext. 259