This pathway is designed to meet the Michigan transfer agreement requirements in addition to the associate degree requirements.
- Area of Interest
- Arts & Communications
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Arts
- Total Credits
- 63 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program WebsiteProgram Guidesheet
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
- Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We strongly encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1: Fall Semester 16 credits
- ENG.111 Freshman English Composition3 credits
- MAT.104 Basic Algebra3 credits
- PSY.101 Introduction to General Psychology3 credits
- SPE.101 Fundamentals of Communications3 credits
- SPN.101 Elementary Spanish I4 credits
Semester 2: Winter Semester 16 credits
- BIO.100 Introduction to Biology4 credits
- ENG.112 Introduction to Literature3 credits
- HIS.102 Issues in Western Civilization II3 credits
- MAT.212 Introduction to Probability and Statistics3 credits
- PSY.212 Developmental Psychology3 credits
Semester 3: Fall Semester 16 credits
- ENG.222 Expository Writing & Research3 credits
- HUM.253 American Culture3 credits
- PSC.102 Introductory Physical Science4 credits
- PSY.205 Abnormal Psychology3 credits
- SOC.200 Contemporary Social Problems3 credits