Psychology Mi Transfer
This pathway is designed to meet the Michigan transfer agreement requirements in addition to the associate degree requirements.
- Area of Interest
- Arts & Communications
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Arts
- Total Credits
- 62 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program Website
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or email@example.com.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1 16 credits
- COM.101 Fundamentals of Communication3 credits
- ENG.111 Freshman English Composition3 credits
- MAT.104 Basic Algebra3 credits
- PSY.101 Introduction to General Psychology3 credits
- SPN.101 Elementary Spanish I4 credits
Semester 2 15 credits
- BIO.103 Concepts of Genetics and Biotechnology3 credits
- HIS.102 Issues in Western Civilization II3 credits
- MAT.212 Introduction to Probability and Statistics3 credits
- POL.201 Introduction to American Government3 credits
- PSY.212 Developmental Psychology3 credits
Semester 3 16 credits
- ENG.222 Expository Writing & Research3 credits
- HUM.253 American Culture3 credits
- PSC.101 Introductory Astronomy4 credits
- PSY.205 Abnormal Psychology3 credits
- SOC.101 Principles of Sociology3 credits
Semester 4 15 credits
- PHL.220 Ethical Issues3 credits
- PSY.230 Social Psychology: a Psychological Persp3 credits
- PSY.240 Theories of Personality3 credits
- REL.200 Religion, Race, Class & Discrimination3 credits
- SOC.200 Contemporary Social Problems3 credits