Michigan Transfer Agreement - Online (No Degree)
This pathway is designed to meet the Michigan transfer agreement requirements. All of the course options on this pathway are offered online.
The MTA is a contract signed between all public four year institutions and community colleges within the state of Michigan that guarantees students up to 30 credits of transferable credits, primarily toward their general education requirements.
- Area of Interest
- Arts & Communications
- Pathway Result
- MTA Designation
- Total Credits
- 31 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program WebsiteOnline Learning at Mid
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
Students must complete at least 30 credits with a grade of 2.0 or above in each course. Depending on the specific course selections made, this pathway's recommended set of courses could be from 31 to 33 credits.
Semester 1: Fall Semester 16 credits
- COM.101 Fundamentals of Communication3 credits
- ENG.111 Freshman English Composition3 credits
- MAT.212 Introduction to Probability and Statistics3 credits
- or MAT.107 College Algebra
- or MAT.114 Mathematical Reasoning
- or MAT.124 Precalculus
- or MAT.126 Calculus I
- PSC.101 Introductory Astronomy4 credits
- PSY.101 Introduction to General Psychology3 credits
Semester 2: Winter Semester 15 credits
- ECO.110 Economics and Society3 credits
- or ANT.170 Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- or HIS.211 History of the United States I
- or HIS.212 History of the United States II
- or HIS.223 History of Michigan
- or POL.201 Introduction to American Government
- ENG.222 Expository Writing & Research3 credits
- HIS.101 Issues in Western Civilization I3 credits
- PHL.220 Ethical Issues3 credits
- SCI.200 Science, Technology, & Society3 credits