Medical Assistant - Training Credential
- Area of Interest
- Health Sciences
- Pathway Result
- Training Credential
- Total Credits
- 39 credits
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or email@example.com.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
At least 9 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1: Fall 16 credits
Semester 2: Winter 23 credits
- AAP.255 Medical Office Procedures3 credits
- ALH.112 Insurance Billing3 credits
- ALH.213 Pharmacology for Medical Assistants3 credits
- ALH.220 Medical Law and Ethics3 credits
- ALH.230 Laboratory Procedures for the Medical Office4 credits
- ALH.250 Medical Assisting Office Externship4 credits
- ALH.290 St: Medical Assistant Exam Preparation3 credits