Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Area of Interest
- Health Sciences
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Applied Science
- Total Credits
- 73 credits
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
- Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We strongly encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1: Fall 15 credits
Semester 2: Winter 15 credits
Semester 3: Spring 13 credits
- HUM.200 Modernity and Culture3 credits
- MRI.200 Professional Prospectus1 credit
- MRI.241 Applied Sectional Anatomy3 credits
- MRI.260 Pre-Clinical Prep3 credits
- SSC.200 The Social Sciences & Contemporary America3 credits