You're a lover of all animals, plants, and living things. Biology is the study of life in all its forms. This diverse field of study includes the origin, growth, reproduction, structure, and behavior of living things. From studying a particular region to a specific species, biology offers many paths to future success.
This pathway was retired as of the 2020-2021 College Catalog. Please see the new Biology - MI Transfer pathway instead. Please contact the Dean of Arts & Sciences with any questions.
- Area of Interest
- Math & Science
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Science
- Total Credits
- 64 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program Guidesheet
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1 13 credits
Semester 2 17 credits
- BIO.201 Botany4 credits
- ECO.110 Economics and Society3 credits
- ENG.222 Expository Writing & Research3 credits
- MAT.212 Introduction to Probability and Statistics3 credits
- SPN.101 Elementary Spanish I4 credits