Advanced Integrated Manufacturing - Welding
- Area of Interest
- Skilled Trades
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Applied Science
- Total Credits
- 68 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program Website
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
Students can apply for credit for prior learning. At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College. In Semester 1, students who complete AIM.101X and AIM.101Y will have credit equivalent to AIM.101. In Semester 3, students who complete AIM.102X and AIM.102Y will have credit equivalent to AIM.102.
Semester 1: Fall 16 credits
Semester 2: Winter 18 credits
Semester 3: Fall 17 credits
- AIM.102 Machine Shop Practices II4 credits
- or WLD.245 Pipe Welding
- or AIM.102X Course Not Found In Catalog
- or AIM.102Y Course Not Found In Catalog
- AIM.113 Introduction to CNC Programming4 credits
- MAT.170 Technical Mathematics II3 credits
- SSC.200 The Social Sciences & Contemporary America3 credits
- WLD.130 Metal Fabrication3 credits