Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Certificate
- Area of Interest
- Skilled Trades
- Pathway Result
- Total Credits
- 34 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program WebsiteProgram Guidesheet
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
- Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We strongly encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Notes
At least 6 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1 16 credits
- AIM.100 Industrial Safety1 credit
- AIM.105 Introduction to Adv Integ Manufacturing2 credits
- AIM.110 Manufacturing Production Processes2 credits
- AIM.115 Manufacturing Materials2 credits
- CIS.100 Intro. to Information Systems3 credits
- DRF.210 Introduction to Solidworks3 credits
- MAT.170 Technical Mathematics II3 credits
Semester 2 18 credits
- AIM.120 Manufacturing Power & Equipment Systems2 credits
- AIM.125 Mfg Equipment Maintenance & Operations2 credits
- AIM.130 Design for Manufacturing2 credits
- AIM.135 The Manufacturing Enterprise2 credits
- ENG.111 Freshman English Composition3 credits
- IND.101 Basic Machine Shop Practices4 credits
- SPE.101 Fundamentals of Communications3 credits