Statistical Process Control w/MSA
Statistical Process Control w/MSA is a 16-hour activity-based workshop to teach fundamentals of process control and how to apply it to product, process and measurement systems. Participants will use a series of activities to learn and apply tools and techniques associated with process control.
NEXT SESSION TBA
Mt. Pleasant Campus
Morey Technical Education Center
As a result of this training participants will be able to:
- Define terms associated with SPC and MSA
- Describe attribute and variable data and give examples of each
- Compare & contrast control versus capable
- Monitor and control processes using both attribute and variable control charts
- Describe basic capability concepts and the importance of capability when using control charts
- Describe and apply techniques used to reduce measurement system variation (gage R&R, attribute agreement analysis)
Who Should Attend?
- Team leaders
- Mid level managers
- Anyone in the organization who participates with improvement teams