This one-day training is designed to equip managers of people and projects with the knowledge, communication skills, and techniques that inspire employees to contribute their best effort.
Upcoming Training Sessions
Time & Date
- Wednesday, January 24
- $275 per person
- Lunch is included!
- Mt. Pleasant Campus | Morey Technical Education Center | Room 108
Maximizing Motivation & Effort
This Leadership Essentials training addresses key points related to employee motivation and leadership development.
- Define leadership styles and approaches, including the central challenge of managing people, and define your role as a boss or a leader.
- Discover what motivates today's workers, how to understand and leverage employee needs, and what employees want from leaders.
- Learn how to build a more productive work environment, including strategies for building and maintaining trust and respect.
- Explore leadership communication techniques including understanding the frame of reference, how to ask better questions, listening to build trust, and how to articulate benefits.
- Understand best practices for keeping people and projects on track including SMART goals, growing capabilities, delegation, and feedback strategies.
- Develop an understanding of leadership as an influence, including how to become a person of influence and techniques to sell the vision of the organization.