Mental Wellness Strategies for Nurses
Date & Time
6pm-7:30pm Wednesday, September 22 - Wednesday, October 27
$55 per person
Six consecutive Wednesday evenings online via Zoom
- Class Number | CED.1073.V01 Section | #64904
The first 5 nurses who register will get a free Mental Wellness Coaching Session (valued at $147).
We live in a society where it seems like everyone is trying to lose weight, get in shape, or focus on physical wellness. What about their mental wellness? And how are you doing, really?
Nurses always provide “excellent” care for their patients. Then they neglect to provide “excellent” care for themselves. Are you taking care of your mental wellness?
In this class, nurses will be given some unique perspectives on how their choices can help improve their mental wellness. Are you sick and tired of being controlled by or just stuffing down your emotions? Register for this class so you can see how to improve your mood and hear how you can take control of your mental wellness. Mental Wellness Strategies For Nurses will be a real game-changer for you. Participants will:
- Learn more about your feelings than you ever thought possible, and how to manage them at will.
- Hear how your self-talk might be sabotaging your life and what do about it.
- Practice using Chuck’s unique “Reframing Formula”.
- Discover how your choices are affecting your mental health.
- Look at things differently, which will help improve your relationships.
- Find out what “Perspective Pivoting” is and how to use it super charge your mental health.
- Discover Chuck’s “Transformational Tool”– a game changer for most people.
- Uncover what things might be holding you back.
Chuck Hendrix is a Certified Peer Support Specialist and a Certified Life Coach, who has been studying personal growth for more than 25 years. He has developed this material and been training State Certified Peer Support Specialists for years and is now bringing this training to you. As a trauma survivor himself, Chuck understands the unique challenges that come out of trauma experiences. Chuck is known for his unique communication style that is both engaging and funny. During this jampacked training you will laugh, possibly cry, and be challenged to grow like never before.
What others are saying who have attended other training events taught by Chuck:
- The handout was phenomenal! Chuck’s presentation and material was beneficial, excellent workshop and engaging speaker.
- Chuck was great – very educational and funny.
- Loved Chuck! He really knows how to run a group and make it not just informative, but fun!