Time, Date, Location, & Cost
6pm-9pm Thursday, April 7
- Harrison Campus | Ken Kerswill Theatre Lab
- $45 Planter Boxes CED.1030.H02 #65957
- $55 Planter Porch Sign CED.1030.H03 #65958
- $55 Basket Hanger CED.1030.H04 #65959
6pm-9pm Wednesday, April 13
- Mt. Pleasant Campus | CLAB 313
- $45 Planter Boxes CED.1030.M08 #65960
- $55 Planter Porch Sign CED.1030.M09 #65961
- $55 Basket Hanger CED.1030.M10 #65962
Spring is just around the corner! What better way to welcome the warm weather then sprucing up your front porch or back patio with a charming planter. We provide all the materials and instruct you step-by-step to create a beautiful piece for yourself or for a gift.
By the end of this 2-3 hour class, you will create your very own custom planter with your house #, last name, or a short message. You will have a wide variety of paints and stains to choose from, making your planter one-of-a-kind.
Plants and hanging baskets in pictures are for display only and are not included in the workshop.
- These planter boxes are so cute, and can hold real or artificial flowers! Put this 22” tall x 17” wide box on your front porch to welcome guests or on an entry table indoors! You choose 2 stencils! The back uses a 17” x 17” stencil and the front of the box uses a 17” x 5” stencil. These would make a beautiful Mother's Day gift!
Planter Porch Sign
- Farmhouse welcome signs for the porch just took a new twist! A planter box has been added to the bottom! Choose any welcome sign you have seen and add an additional stencil for the front of your planter. This project is 48” tall x 12” wide.
- Farmhouse basket hangers are back! You decide on the colors and your saying for the top. This hanging basket hanger is 44” tall x 18” wide and holds up to a 12” basket. The planter looks great in the yard, on the porch, or on the deck!