Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate
Class Number | CED.1012.V01
Section | 62157
Date & Time
Wednesday, May 6
4PM - 5:30PM
ONLINE | Join this workshop at the scheduled time online via Zoom.
Directions and the Zoom link will be sent prior to the event.
Whether planning ahead or making decisions when a loved one passes away, this workshop provides you with the valuable resources needed to help pass on personal possessions. Leave this workshop with the knowledge to manage estate planning for non-titled property.
- Understand the sensitivity of the issues
- Decide what’s “fair” for the family
- Consider distribution options and consequences
- Determine what family members want to accomplish
- Manage conflicts if they arise
- Understand belongings have different meanings to different individuals
About the Instructor
Teagen Lefere is a Program Instructor at MSU Extension on the Financial and Home Ownership Education team assisting clients with foreclosure prevention, home ownership, renting, and money management. Lefere has been working with families and individuals since 2007.