Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate ©
Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate? ©
CED.1012.H01 Section 58857
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
6PM - 8PM
Harrison Campus - 211
Whether planning ahead or making decisions when a loved one passes away, this workshop provides you with the valuable resources needed to help pass on personal possessions. Leave this workshop with the knowledge to manage estate planning for non-titled property.
- Understand the sensitivity of the issues
- Decide what’s “fair” for the family
- Consider distribution options and consequences
- Determine what family members want to accomplish
- Understand belongings have different meanings to different individuals
About the Instructor
Teagen Lefere Program Instructor for Financial & Home Ownership Education. Specializing in foreclosure prevention assistance and home Ownership education.
Questions? We'd love to answer them!
Contact Carol Darlington email@example.com or (989) 386-6625