Forestry & Land Management Series
sign up today for the series or individual classes!
Class Number | CED.1023.H01
Section | 59176
Date & Time
- February 21 Forest Management Planning: Getting Started
- March 14 Wildlife Habitat and Your Property
- March 28 Forest Health and Invasive Species
- April 11 Putting Your Woods to Work
Harrison Campus - Room 274
- Nia Becker, District Forester, Clare & Gladwin Conservation Districts
- Michigan Department of
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
Do the Series! Registering for this series will include the registration fee for the four individual Forestry and Land Management classes, plus participants will receive nearly $50.00 worth of supplies. These supplies are items participants will be using for years to come as they continue to gain knowledge and management of their personal or commercial forest property. Supplies include Barnes and Wagner’s book Michigan Trees, JIM-GEM Cruz-all measurement tool and Lufkin Spring Rewind Executive Thinline Diameter Tape.
By the end of this series, landowners will have the knowledge and confidence to identify resource concerns and make informed decisions about forest management.
We'd love to answer them!
Contact Carol Darlington