Date, Time, & Location
8:30am - 5pm Thursday, April 13
Mt. Pleasant Campus | Doan 130
$95 per person
16 student minimum to hold the class.
Successful event planning starts with possessing good communication skills, being highly organized, and having the ability to follow up with vendors until completion. Preparation before, during, and after is crucial in helping reach your desired objectives. With our Event Planning workshop, your participants will learn how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for any small event such as informal gatherings, up to complex meetings. Effectively troubleshooting will help insure a happy and enjoyable event.
- Understand the different types of events
- Understand the planning process
- Know how to organize your event
- Understand how to manage and organize your staff effectively
- Know how to tie up loose ends after the events