Cricut Iron-On T-Shirts
Date & Time
6pm-8pm Wednesday, October 20
$30 per person
Mt. Pleasant Campus
It is time for you to learn how to make shirts with your Cricut Machine! Begin making your own shirts for birthdays, holidays, school spirit week, and more using your Cricut as we explore how to cut and apply heat transfer vinyl onto a t-shirt.
You will learn tips and tricks with Cassandra that will simplify the process of making shirts and make it easier for you to create your own with your Cricut Maker, Explore Air 2, or Joy.
In this class, you will create your own personalized “Bee Kind” t-shirt. For this project, Cassandra will teach you how fun and easy it is to work with iron-on vinyl! In this intermediate class you will learn how to mirror your design for t-shirts, cut and weed your design, and transfer your design onto a t-shirt, and the pros and cons of using different heat sources such as a heat press and an Easy Press.
In addition to a Cricut machine you will need to bring the following:
- Laptop, smartphone, or tablet and charger
- Clean Cricut Mat (Blue or Green)
- 1 roll of Iron-on Vinyl (Everyday Iron-on for Cotton Shirts, and Sport Flex for 100% Polyester )
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Scissors or Rotary Tool
- Cricut Scraper Tool (optional)
- Measuring Tape (optional)
- Iron or EasyPress
- T-shirt (Cotton or cotton blend recommended)
*Image Credit: Best Reviews