Mid has many College-wide calendars that feature upcoming events and learning opportunities. From key dates throughout each semester to campus life and from learning a new hobby to short-term training, you can subscribe to calendars that match your interests.
How to Subscribe
- Click on More Events under the calendar you want to subscribe to.
- Click on the +Google Calendar link in the bottom right.
- Click Add in the pop up window that appears when your Google Calendar opens.
- That's it! You'll now see this calendar in your personal Google Calendar and receive notifications prior to events taking place.
Mt. Pleasant Campus | Community Room
Employers and Job Seekers can Register Online!
Our Career Fair is a convenient opportunity for employers to interview and hire local workers and for job seekers to connect with companies who need their skills. Employers from a variety of industries are in attendance looking for candidates at all skill levels. Job seekers should dress for success and bring several copies of their updated résumé. This event is free to job seekers and open to the public.
Questions? Contact the Career Center at (989) 317-4613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, Sep 24
1:00pm - 4:30pm
Library & Learning Services
Join us online via Zoom as representatives from the Mid Michigan College, Central Michigan University, and Ferris State University CREW Recovery Programs discuss substance use disorders and their effects on college students and communities.
Register Now at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErdeGuqz4tHdVIiRX9hroRRMkuWMF-lFqc
Wednesday, Sep 30
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Transfer Advisor Visits
Links provided in description, Transfer Advising Calendar
MMC --> CMU Transfer Tuesdays'
James Larson, Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment - Main Campus
Bi-monthly - Every other Tuesday
via WebEx (easy to join the meeting online, or can be a downloadable app on smartphone)
11:00am-11:30am - Transfer LIVE Presentation (20min)
11:30am-1:00pm - Virtual Drop-in to ask questions (I will keep the portal link open and students can "virtually" drop in!)
Anytime! - Book a One-on-One Virtual appointment (click here) - Select Freshman/Transfer appointment; then select James Larson from staff; then select booking time!
Virtual "On-site" Admission decisions available!
1) Apply online and pay application fee - 24 hours in advance of one-on-one appointment
2) Fill out "Transcript Deferral Form" - email Mr. James Larson at: email@example.com to request form
3) Email Mr. James Larson - firstname.lastname@example.org your un-official transcripts and transcript deferral form
Note: Must have 24 college credits completed; Less than 24 college credits earned we will need the high school transcript as well
Tuesday, Sep 29
11:00am - 1:00pm