Mid has many College-wide calendars that feature upcoming events and learning opportunities. From key dates throughout each semester to campus life and from learning a new hobby to short-term training, you can subscribe to calendars that match your interests.
How to Subscribe
- Click on More Events under the calendar you want to subscribe to.
- Click on the +Google Calendar link in the bottom right.
- Click Add in the pop up window that appears when your Google Calendar opens.
- That's it! You'll now see this calendar in your personal Google Calendar and receive notifications prior to events taking place.
Online via Zoom
You put your own health at risk during the worst of the pandemic while the rest of us stayed safe at home. That’s why Michigan, under Governor Whitmer’s leadership, created Futures for Frontliners – to offer essential workers like you the opportunity to attend school tuition-free full-time or part-time while you continue to work.
Join us for a virtual Futures for Frontliners Info Session!
Connect with Mid's Admissions team via Zoom and get answers to your Futures for Frontliners questions.
Noon-1pm October 13, November 10, and December 8
5pm-6pm October 13, November 10, and December 8
Tuesday, Dec 8
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Library & Learning Services
Transfer Advisor Visits
Links provided in description, Transfer Advising Calendar
MMC --> CMU Transfer Tuesdays'
James Larson, Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment - Main Campus
Bi-monthly - Every other Tuesday
via WebEx (easy to join the meeting online, or can be a downloadable app on smartphone)
11:00am-11:30am - Transfer LIVE Presentation (20min)
11:30am-1:00pm - Virtual Drop-in to ask questions (I will keep the portal link open and students can "virtually" drop in!)
Anytime! - Book a One-on-One Virtual appointment (click here) - Select Freshman/Transfer appointment; then select James Larson from staff; then select booking time!
Virtual "On-site" Admission decisions available!
1) Apply online and pay application fee - 24 hours in advance of one-on-one appointment
2) Fill out "Transcript Deferral Form" - email Mr. James Larson at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request form
3) Email Mr. James Larson - email@example.com your un-official transcripts and transcript deferral form
Note: Must have 24 college credits completed; Less than 24 college credits earned we will need the high school transcript as well
Tuesday, Dec 1
11:00am - 1:00pm