Mid has many College-wide calendars that feature upcoming events and learning opportunities. From key dates throughout each semester to campus life and from learning a new hobby to short-term training, you can subscribe to calendars that match your interests.
How to Subscribe
- Click on More Events under the calendar you want to subscribe to.
- Click on the +Google Calendar link in the bottom right.
- Click Add in the pop up window that appears when your Google Calendar opens.
- That's it! You'll now see this calendar in your personal Google Calendar and receive notifications prior to events taking place.
The College will be closed on Fridays from May 10-July 30. Operating hours have been extended to 7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
Many services (including registration and payment) are available at midmich.edu. Students can access self-service options through MyMid (midmich.edu/mymid).
These new operating hours extend availability throughout the week while also providing cost savings due to the extended shutdown of lighting and air conditioning.
Some operations, activities, and courses may still occur on Fridays. Students with questions about course schedules, clinicals, or due dates should contact their faculty.
Friday, May 14
The Sweat Shaker is part of the MMBA Championship Point Series, but features divisions for every ability level. Precautions will be taken to maintain a healthy environment for all with much of the event being help outdoors, requiring social distancing, and face coverings inside campus facilities.
Race Day Schedule
8am-10:00am | Registration Open
10:15am | Racers Meeting at Start Line
10:30am | Wave Start - All Divisions
11:30am-1:30pm | Lunch
1:30pm | Awards
Saturday, Jun 26
8:00am - 2:00pm
Library & Learning Services
Transfer Advisor Visits
Links provided in description, Transfer Advising Calendar
MMC --> CMU Transfer Tuesdays'
James Larson, Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment - Main Campus
Bi-monthly - Every other Tuesday
via WebEx (easy to join the meeting online, or can be a downloadable app on smartphone)
11:00am-11:30am - Transfer LIVE Presentation (20min)
11:30am-1:00pm - Virtual Drop-in to ask questions (I will keep the portal link open and students can "virtually" drop in!)
Anytime! - Book a One-on-One Virtual appointment (click here) - Select Freshman/Transfer appointment; then select James Larson from staff; then select booking time!
Virtual "On-site" Admission decisions available!
1) Apply online and pay application fee - 24 hours in advance of one-on-one appointment
2) Fill out "Transcript Deferral Form" - email Mr. James Larson at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request form
3) Email Mr. James Larson - email@example.com your un-official transcripts and transcript deferral form
Note: Must have 24 college credits completed; Less than 24 college credits earned we will need the high school transcript as well
Tuesday, May 11
11:00am - 1:00pm