News & Campus Events

Upcoming Events

A confident prepared nursing student

HESI Preparation Workshops

January 11, 18, 25 &
February 1, 8, 15, 22

Workshops to prepare you for your exams. Provided by the LLS.

Learn More and Register.

Student march to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s legacy

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Peace March
and Vigil

January 21 at 3pm

Join us at Central Michigan University's for this annual march from CMU to Downtown Mt. Pleasant is in honor of the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Event Details

Me The Other Documentary film poster thumbnail

Documentary Film Screening

Me, the 'Other' is a documentary film about a diverse group of students living in Washtenaw County in Southeast Michigan.

January 21-22 | FREE to attend

Showing at both campuses - multiple times.

Event Details & Showtimes

Kettering University Logo

Kettering University’s Research Experiences for Undergraduates

January 22

Mt. Pleasant Campus|
CSS 234
Discussion of research experiences. Any student that is interested in a career in science is encouraged to attend.

Event Details

Bowling Team Tournament thumbnail

Bowling Tournament Fundraiser 9-Pin No-Tap

Saturday, January 26 | Noon-4pm

2ND ANNUAL
Proceeds benefit Lakers Bowling Scholarships for Student-Athletes.

Event Details and Registration Information

blood-drive-thumb.jpg

Campus Blood Drive

Thursday, January 31
Noon - 5:45pm

Mt. Pleasant Campus
Community Rooms

Event Details

Man with paint brush and paints

Festival of Banners Contest!

Now - February 11
Don't miss your chance to be a featured artist and showcase your artwork!

Contest Details

Winter Blast logo

Winter Blast - FREE Family
Fun Event

Saturday, February 9
10am - 2pm
Harrison Campus

Join us for a day of winter fun!

Event Details

Spring Break Trip to NYC thumb

Spring Break Trip 2019

Experience New York City

March 4-7

Event Details

Campus Calendar

(Campus events, Academic calendar, Upcoming campus visits)

Jan 18
HESI Preparation Workshop

Mt. Pleasant Campus - CLAB 259

Library & Learning Services are offering these workshops to help prepare prospective Nursing Program applicants for the HESI test schedule in late February 2019.
The workshops are FREE to attend, but students are required to purchase the following textbook and bring it to the workshop(s): HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 4th ed, ISBN: 9780323353786
Mid students can get more information about the workshops online and should register in advance.

Friday, Jan 18

9:00am - 12:30pm

Jan 18
HESI Preparation Workshop

Mt. Pleasant Campus - CLAB 259

Library & Learning Services are offering these workshops to help prepare prospective Nursing Program applicants for the HESI test schedule in late February 2019.
The workshops are FREE to attend, but students are required to purchase the following textbook and bring it to the workshop(s): HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 4th ed, ISBN: 9780323353786
Mid students can get more information about the workshops online and should register in advance.

Friday, Jan 18

1:30pm - 5:00pm

Jan 19
Laker's Basketball - Women's

Morey Courts

Saturday, Jan 19

1:00pm - 3:00pm

Jan 19
Laker's Basketball - Men's

Morey Courts

Saturday, Jan 19

3:00pm - 5:00pm

Jan 21
Me, the "Other" Documentary Screening

Mt. Pleasant Campus Community Room & Harrison Campus Auditorium

Me, the “Other” is a documentary film about a diverse group of students living in Washtenaw County in Southeast Michigan. The filmmakers set out to tell stories of prejudice, equality, and diversity and discovered that ‘otherness’ is never one thing. This FREE event will take place on both campuses, in the Mt. Pleasant Campus Community Room and in the Harrison Campus Auditorium.

Monday, Jan 21

8:30am - 9:45am

Jan 21

Me, the “Other” is a documentary film about a diverse group of students living in Washtenaw County in Southeast Michigan. The filmmakers set out to tell stories of prejudice, equality, and diversity and discovered that ‘otherness’ is never one thing. This FREE event will take place on both campuses, in the Mt. Pleasant Campus Community Room and in the Harrison Campus Auditorium.

Monday, Jan 21

10:00am - 11:15am

Jan 21

Monday, Jan 21

11:30am - 12:45pm

Jan 21

Monday, Jan 21

1:00pm - 2:15pm

More Events

News Feed

Subscribe with RSS

Fall Festival Thumbnail.jpg
sweatshaker start.jpg

Upcoming Mountain Bike Race Added to Point Series

Jun 4, 2015 — Mid Michigan Community College is hosting its 6th annual Sweat Shaker Mountain Bike Race on June 27th on the Harrison campus’ bike trails. The race will begin at 10AM. Continue reading

ANT_2015.jpg

MMCC Foundation Raises nearly $100,000 at A Northern Tradition

Apr 30, 2015 — The Mid Michigan Community College Foundation raised nearly $100,000 at its 14th annual fundraiser, A Northern Tradition at Jay’s Sporting Goods. A Northern Tradition is the Foundation’s biggest fundraiser. In fourteen years, it has raised over $1.3 Million. Continue reading

Back to the top