Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
In response to the COVID-19 risk, lifelong learning class start dates have been adjusted and are listed below.
- Stocks: Nuts & Bolts | May 13 in Mt. Pleasant | FREE
- Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? | May 6 in Gladwin | FREE
- Think First to Prevent Falls | May 7 in Harrison | FREE
- Intro to Herbal Medicine | Begins May 12 (Tuesdays) in Mt. Pleasant
- Tax-Free Investing | May 13 in Mt. Pleasant | FREE
- Advanced Dog Training | Begins July 2 in Harrison
- Basic Dog Training | Begins July 6 in Harrison
- Basic Dog Training | Begins August 13 in Mt. Pleasant
Classes not appearing in the list above have been cancelled. Future plans for those classes will be announced when available. The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. For the most up-to-date class schedule visit our website at midmich.edu/lifelonglearning.
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid. “Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From herbal medicine to dog training, the class you’re looking for is coming soon.”
For more information about Mid Michigan College’s response to the COVID-19 risk, visit midmich.edu/covid19.