Winter semester courses begin Monday, January 10, and are scheduled to take place on campus and remotely through a variety of delivery methods utilizing the latest online technologies.
“The health and safety of our campus community is our top concern as we plan for the upcoming semester,” said Matt Miller, VP of Student Services at Mid. “We continue to safely welcome students to campus with appropriate safety precautions in place.”
In addition to courses on campus, Mid is offering a wide array of courses and credentials that can be completed online, which provides the ultimate flexibility for students who are working, caring for family members, and coping with life’s many responsibilities and challenges.
“Our online courses and support services provide students with options that fit their needs and schedules,” explained Miller. “Students attending other colleges and universities full-time can also take advantage by adding a transfer-friendly course or two, which is an easy way to add needed general education, budget-conscious credits to their schedules.”
In addition to on campus and online academic support, the College also has financial assistance available for students who need help with college and living expenses.
“We listen to our students and strive to support them in all the ways that we can,” shared Miller. “Many students have shared that they face financial barriers, and in response, the College has launched a Student Emergency Support Fund and is also able to provide financial support through federal programs.”
In an effort to serve students when it best works for them, Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, and Mentoring/Advising teams are available to help students in several ways.
- Walk-In Advising - No Appointment Necessary!
- Mt. Pleasant Campus 10am-3:30pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays December 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17
- Harrison Campus 10am-3:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays December 7, 9, 14, & 16
- Online Advising - No Appointment Necessary!
- Join the Zoom Room and meet with a Mentor at midmich.edu/mentors.
- Schedule an On Campus, Virtual, or Phone Appointment
- Meet with your Mid Mentor or meet with the next available Mid Mentor by scheduling an appointment using the appropriate link at midmich.edu/mentors.
- Student Services is open 8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses.
- We're Open Late!
- Student Services will be open late on select dates in December and January. Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, and Mentoring/Advising will be available until 6:30pm Wednesdays, December 1 through January 19 on both the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses, and 10am-2pm Saturday, January 8 on the Mt. Pleasant Campus. Students can make an appointment or walk in for assistance with applying to Mid and registering for courses.