Mid Michigan College has several Short-Term Training opportunities available.
Short-Term Training provides participants with career-ready skills in the healthcare and skilled trades fields, and in as little as three to twelve weeks trainees are prepared for entry-level positions and industry-certification exams.
Training costs may be significantly reduced or completely paid for through MiWorks! assistance programs. Potential trainees should contact their local MiWorks! to see if they qualify.
“Many of the careers connected to Mid’s Short-Term Training are ranked among the fastest-growing occupations by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, including welders, certified nurse assistants (CNAs), and phlebotomists,” noted Autumn Matthews, Workforce & Economic Development at Mid.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class B | $1,900 | Freeland
- Offered Weekly
- Dental Assistant | $2,300 | Multiple Locations
- Starts January 24, April 25, August 1, and October 24, 2023
- Surveying, Reading Plans, & Bridge Maintenance | $200 per session or $500 for three | Harrison
- December 6-7-8 OR March 14-15-16
For more information about upcoming training opportunities or to register, visit midmich.edu or contact the Technical Education Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6614.