Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics. In response to the COVID-19 risk, social distancing measures and the use of face coverings will be enforced and an enhanced cleaning schedule of campus facilities implemented.
- Mountain Biking Basics | May 1 in Harrison | FREE
- Cooking Series: Meats | May 3 in Shepherd
- Cricut 101 | May 4 in Mt. Pleasant
- Paint-A-Planter | May 6 in Harrison
- Cooking Series: Seafood | May 10 in Shepherd
- Acrylic Pour Tumblers | May 13 in Harrison
- Cooking Series: Pasta | May 17 in Shepherd
- Cardio Drumming | Starts May 17 in Harrison
- Cardio Drumming | Starts May 18 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | May 20 in Harrison
- Cooking Series: BBQ | May 24 in Shepherd
- Acrylic Pour Tumblers | May 25 in Mt. Pleasant
- My Mental Health: Learning to Use YOUR Superpower | Starts May 26 Online via Zoom
- Sunflower – American Flag Painting | June 8 in Mt. Pleasant
- Sunflower-American Flag Painting | June 22 in Harrison
- Basic Dog Training | June 24 in Mt. Pleasant
- Cardio Drumming | Starts July 12 in Harrison
- Cardio Drumming | Starts July 13 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | July 29 in Harrison
The College is also offering a new opportunity for those who love to read! Mid’s Good Book Club is available to any and all who would like to participate. The club will meet remotely the last Thursday of each month 3:30pm-4:30pm. For details visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning.
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid. “Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered online, on-campus, and in our local communities, and are focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From artistic endeavors to dog training, the class you’re looking for is coming soon.”
For the most up-to-date class schedule, more information about lifelong learning, or to register for an upcoming class, visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6651.