Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Forestry & Land Management | Series begins September 4
- Medicare 101 | September 11 in Mt. Pleasant and September 12 in Harrison
- Beginning Artistic Welding | Begins September 16 in Mt. Pleasant
- The Entrepreneurial Equation | September 18 in Mt. Pleasant
- Foundations of Investing | October 26 in Mt. Pleasant
- Making Your Money Last During Retirement | November 20 in Mt. Pleasant
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Stacy Carlstrom, Community Outreach & Advancement Specialist at Mid.
There are many benefits to those who engage in seeking out knowledge and skills throughout their lifespan. Lifelong Learning keeps the mind sharp, improves memory, builds confidence, and provides a space where meaningful connections with others can be developed. (ScienceDirect.com)
“Mid’s Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From Artistic Welding to Medicare 101, the class you’re looking for is coming soon,” shared Carlstrom.