Leadercast Women is an event that changes you, not simply with “how to” advice that makes you a better leader, but also with long-term lessons in life and leadership that help you grow into the person you’ve always aspired to be. Leadercast Women 2018 is the annual, one-day conference where you are inspired and guided by women leaders who wish to share their insights, experiences, and revelations on how to be the best leader you can possibly be.
Leadercast Women is broadcast live at Mid Michigan College’s Mt. Pleasant Campus 9am-3:30pm Friday, October 12. Individual tickets are $70 each and include lunch and conference materials. Ticket discounts for groups of 10 or more are also available.
“Leadercast Women is a day of empowerment, confidence building, and genuine stories from leaders who inspire. Previous attendees return year after year to experience this high-quality event with their teams,” shared event organizer, Greg Sieszputowski, Director of the Center for Learning & Leadership at Mid.
Leadercast Women strives to help attendees
- Learn what it means to lead themselves, the essential first step in leading others
- Connect with like-minded colleagues who are committed to self-improvement
- Hear from world-renowned speakers who share a common goal—to help attendees take their leadership skills to the next level and beyond
- Focus on enhancing their leadership skills by removing distractions
- Engage in constructive dialogue with colleagues in an environment that emphasizes equality, respect, and mutual leadership goals.
“The Leadercast team works every day to find valuable leadership lessons to share so we can properly serve our community,” says Leadercast CEO, Duane Cummings. “For our October experience, we’re excited to announce that we again have a lineup of amazing leaders, who are ready to share fresh perspectives, priceless messages, actionable takeaways, and they just so happen to be female. For those who are wondering if they need to be a woman to attend, all I can say is...I’ll be there and I can’t wait to be inspired.”
For more information about or to purchase tickets, visit leadercastwomenmid.eventbrite.com or contact Greg Sieszputowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6622.