Hear nine influential change-makers at Leadercast Live 2020—Positive Disruption on Thursday, May 7, 8:30am-3:30pm at Mid Michigan College’s Mt. Pleasant Campus. Become a part of the world’s largest one-day leadership event—get your tickets today at midmich.edu/leadercast.
The 2020 event theme is “Positive Disruption,” which calls upon leaders of all levels to shake up the status quo and drive opportunities for innovation, and these are the experts that will show attendees how:
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson—Hall-of-Fame Basketball Player, Executive and Philanthropist
- Five-time NBA champion and three-time NBA MVP now finding success off the court as a team executive, businessman, and philanthropist.
- Amy Jo Martin—Digital Media Pioneer and Best-Selling Author
- Named one of the most powerful women on Twitter by Forbes, Amy Jo helps people and businesses revolutionize their brand.
- Andy Stanley—Best-Selling Author and Leadership Communicator
- Founder and senior pastor of the renowned North Point Ministries and author of more than 20 books.
- Bozoma Saint John—Chief Marketing Officer, Endeavor
- Known as a trailblazing executive from leading marketing efforts for Uber, Apple, and Pepsi-Cola North America, and now Endeavor’s global network.
- Dr. Henry Cloud—Psychologist, Best-Selling Author and Leadership Expert
- An unmatched knowledge of business leadership and psychology and author of more than 45 books that have sold more than 13 million copies.
- Matt Wallaert—Behavioral Scientist and Chief Behavior Officer, Clover Health
- Expert on behavioral change that has spoken to hundreds, including the United Nations, South by Southwest, and many more.
- Rahaf Harfoush—Digital Anthropologist and Executive Director, Red Thread Institute
- Expert researcher on the impacts of emerging technologies in society and the deep and hidden behavioral shifts within the global communication infrastructure.
- Richard Montañez—VP of Multicultural Sales & Marketing, PepsiCo North America
- Inventor of the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos who started as a janitor at a Frito-Lay plant and moved up the corporate ladder with visionary leadership of ethnic foods and multicultural marketing.
- Sangram Vajre—Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, Terminus: Account-Based Marketing
- Known as the “accidental” evangelist, Sangram has built Terminus into one of Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500.
Leadercast is on a mission to fill the world with leaders worth following. It provides world-class leadership events, content solutions, and resources for individuals, teams, and organizations across all industries to foster the growth of more leaders through their journey of becoming leaders worth following.