Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Cards for All Occasions | January 28 in Harrison
- Circuit Training | Begins January 28 in Mt. Pleasant
- Farmhouse Clocks | January 29 in Harrison
- Artistic Welding | Begins February 4 in Harrison
- Custom Doormats | February 26 in Harrison
- Retirement Plans | March 11 in Mt. Pleasant
- Herbal Medicine | Begins March 11 in Mt. Pleasant
- Acrylic Pour | March 25 in Harrison
- Artistic Welding | Begins April 6 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Computers | Begins April 7 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | Begins April 9 in Harrison
- Birding 101 | Begins April 14 in Mt. Pleasant
- Stocks: The Nuts & Bolts | April 15 in Mt. Pleasant
- Spring Porch Signs | April 22 in Harrison
- Think First to Prevent Falls | May 7 in Harrison
- Tax-Free Investing | May 13 in Mt. Pleasant
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid.
There are many benefits to those who engage in seeking out knowledge and skills throughout their lifespan. Lifelong Learning keeps the mind sharp, improves memory, builds confidence, and provides a space where meaningful connections with others can be developed. (ScienceDirect.com)
“Mid’s Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From Artistic Welding to Tax-Free Investing, the class you’re looking for is coming soon,” shared Mertes.