Mid Michigan College’s 2020 Presidential Search coordinated by the Pauly Group, Inc., a national search consulting firm that works exclusively with community and technical colleges, has resulted in the selection of three candidates.
- Dr. Leslie Kellogg (Michigan / Lake Michigan College)
- Dr. Sandra Kiddo (Wisconsin / Hazard Community and Technical College)
- Tim Hood (Illinois / Highland Community College)
Mid’s past, current, and future students and community members are encouraged to attend remote forums available via Zoom to ask questions and hear from the candidates. The forum schedule and candidate-specific Zoom links appear below.
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Monday, April 13 with candidate Leslie Kellogg
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Tuesday, April 14 with candidate Sandra Kiddoo
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Wednesday, April 15 with candidate Tim Hood
The College’s Board of Trustees appointed a Presidential Search Committee responsible for identifying, interviewing, and selecting candidates. The College’s Board of Trustees hopes to announce the final selection for Mid’s seventh President in early May.
Current President, Dr. Christine Hammond, will retire from her presidency in June 2020, six years after entering the role. President Hammond began her presidency in 2014, and before joining Mid, she served as the Chief Academic Officer at North Central Michigan College.
For more information about Mid Michigan College, the presidential search, and the candidates, visit midmich.edu/