Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Mountain Biking Basics | May 2 in Harrison | FREE
- Mountain Bike Demo Day | May 2 in Harrison | FREE
- Think First to Prevent Falls | May 7 in Harrison | FREE
- Basic Dog Training | Begins May 11 in Mt. Pleasant
- Tax-Free Investing | May 13 in Mt. Pleasant | FREE
- Advanced Dog Training | Begins July 2 in Harrison
- Basic Dog Training | Begins July 6 in Harrison
- Basic Dog Training | Begins August 13 in Mt. Pleasant
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid.
There are many benefits to those who engage in seeking out knowledge and skills throughout their lifespan. Lifelong Learning keeps the mind sharp, improves memory, builds confidence, and provides a space where meaningful connections with others can be developed. (ScienceDirect.com)
“Mid’s Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From Artistic Welding to Tax-Free Investing, the class you’re looking for is coming soon,” shared Mertes.