Co-curricular Advisory Committee
Considers matters related to the co-curricular experiences of students, including matters such as academic advising, retention and completion strategies, financial aid, transportation, etc.
- Amy Dykhouse
- Ashlee Ritchie
- Britnie Wright
- Brandon Kish
- Greg Gunther
- Hannah Long
- Lindsay Golden
- Matt Miller (Chair)
- Marc Jarstfer
- Tammy Alvaro
- Vice President of Student & Community Relations
- 3 Faculty representatives
- 1 Financial Aid representative
- 2 Student Services representatives
- Coordinator of Student Advancement
- 3 Student representatives
Identification of momentum points and milestones to incentivize retention and completion.
Vision 2020 Objectives: 1.4, 2.3, 3.4, 4.5, 5.8
Meets twice each month with days and times to be determined by members.
Documents, Forms, and Meeting Minutes
Committee Documentation [Requires Login]