You are here. You are a Laker. Make the most of it.
Check out the tips, resources, and ways to get involved below to make the most of your semester.
All of us at Mid Michigan College know that staying healthy and safe are important as you build a #BolderBrighterBetter future. We've updated our COVID-19 protocols to align with public health guidelines and to ensure you can study safe and stay healthy at Mid.
Mid is not requiring COVID-19 vaccinations, but highly recommends students and staff consider getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Higher vaccination rates will allow all of us to study safely and stay healthy throughout the upcoming semester.
COVID-19 Plans, Resources, and Updates
- Study Safe, Stay Healthy Plan
- Contact Us Remotely
- Report a COVID Test or Positive Result
- COVID-19 Confirmed Cases
- HEERF (Formerly CARES) Funds Distribution & Student Emergency Fund
- Mid Michigan College has received funds from the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) to support students during the COVID-19 pandemic. These funds will be automatically disbursed to students who are determined to be eligible to receive funding. For more information, including answers to frequently asked questions, visit midmich.edu/cares.
- Simple, Easy Online Ordering
- Receive up to 20 non-perishable food items + 5 household items per week
- Resume Building
- Interview Skills
- Job Search & Internships
- Library & Research Services
- Math, Science, Writing & Reading Centers
- Tutoring & Testing Services
- The Nest Resource Center
- Connect with College & Community Resources
- Mid CREW Recovery
Get a great start! We're here to help!
Look for College representatives at any time during the semester. We're happy to help you with any questions. During Welcome Week we will be stationed at campus entrances and we'll be at the ready with helpful information, quick answers, and free snacks. (YUM!)
Stay in the know with our mobile app!
Add myMid to your home screen for easy access to useful tools and important updates. Access your Self-Service, course cancellations, MidMich email, and more.
Launch a web browser on your phone and type in midmich.edu/mymid. Tap the share button or browser menu, tap the add to home screen button, tap add, and you're all set!