Mid's Festival of Banners Contest
Don't miss your chance to be a featured artist and showcase your artwork!
CALLING ALL ENTRIES!
- Entry Deadline: February 11 (obtain entry form from Carol Darlington)
- Winner Announced: February 18
- The chosen winner can pick up the banner in March and must complete it in April.
- Banners are displayed in Mt. Pleasant May through November.
- $50 Mid Michigan College Gift Card
- Entry into the Festival of Banners
- Art Reach provides the banner and art supplies.
- Must be enrolled in three or more credit hours in the Winter 2019 semester.
- Must be enrolled on entry deadline date of February 11.
- Student does not need to be enrolled in an art class.
- Fill out the Art Reach of Mid Michigan Design Form – obtain from Carol Darlington.
- Design must be of original design.
- Mid's logo must appear on the banner.
- Designs deemed inappropriate by the Mid selection committee are not be considered.
- Final banner submission must meet Art Reach of Mid Michigan requirements by using provided canvas and paints.
- Completed banner becomes the sole property of Mid Michigan College.
- Mid reserves all rights as to the use of the banner.
For more information, contact Carol Darlington at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art Reach Festival of Banners brings public art to the community by hanging hundreds of banners painted by people of all ages on the light posts in downtown Mt. Pleasant and Shepherd. Annually, over 300 banners are displayed May through November giving thousands of people the opportunity to enjoy the unique designs. To see more about the Festival of Banners visit www.artreachcenter.org/festival-of-banners