Student Engagement Transcripts
Mid Michigan College offers Student Engagement Transcripts to help Mid students gain a competitive edge on their resumes. Employers, volunteer organizations, and professional organizations often evaluate candidates based on their activities outside of the classroom.
A Student Engagement Transcript is a document that complements your academic transcript by verifying and listing all your co-curricular and student engagement experiences (those activities that took place outside the classroom) while enrolled at Mid Michigan College.
Co-curricular and Student Engagement experiences cover a wide-range of activities.
- Honors and Awards Outstanding Student Awards, Academic Honors Lists, etc.
- Student Organizations Involvement as a member and/or officer of Phi Theta Kappa, or any other officially registered Student Organization.
- Athletics Serving as a member, captain, coach, or manager of a Laker Athletics club or team.
- Workshops/Conferences Attending professional development opportunities such as seminars, workshops, training sessions, professional conferences, and/or conventions, etc.
- Campus and Community Service Volunteer work, performed while actively attending Mid, that provides service to others such as, volunteering for a youth organization, healthcare facility, reader at an elementary school, etc.
Steps to completing a Student Engagement Transcript
- GET INVOLVED in co-curricular and student engagement activities on campus and make the most of your experience. For information on ways to get involved contact Laker Life.
- WRITE IT DOWN Document your involvement by completing a Student Engagement Activity Form.
- VALIDATE Before submitting your Student Engagement Transcript to Laker Life , obtain a signature from an advisor, coordinator, or presenter of the activity you participated in, or include a copy of the award or certificate you received.
- Student Club Advisor
- Conference Coordinator and/or Presenter
- Agency/Company Representative
Questions? 989-386-6634 or email@example.com
Return the completed form to
Harrison Campus Room 219
Mt. Pleasant Campus Room 238
Mid Michigan College ATTN: Laker Life 1375 S. Clare Ave., Harrison, MI 48625