Student Engagement Transcripts
The Mid Michigan Community College Student Engagement Transcript is a program offered by MMCC's Student Advancement department geared to help students gain a competitive edge for securing employment, internship opportunities, graduate school admission, and scholarships.
A Student Engagement Transcript is a document that complements your academic transcript by verifying and listing all your co-curricular and student engagement experiences (those activities that took place outside the classroom) while enrolled at Mid Michigan Community College.
This could include:
- Honors and Awards - Outstanding Student Awards, Dean's List, Honor List, etc. Submit a copy of the award, certificate or letter;
- Student Organizations - Involvement as a member and/or officer of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, or official Registered Student Organization of Mid's Campus Council;
- Athletics and Intramurals - Serving as a member, captain, coach, or manager of a MMCC Laker athletics or club team;
- Educational Workshops/Conferences - attending professional development opportunities such as seminars, workshops, training sessions, professional conferences and/or conventions, etc.;
- Campus and Community Service - volunteer work performed while a MMCC student, that provides service to others such as, volunteering for a youth organization, for a healthcare facility, as a reader for an elementary school, at a soup kitchen, etc., as well as, volunteer service to the MMCC campus community such as serving as a student representative.
Steps to completing a Student Engagement Transcript:
- GET INVOLVED in co-curricular and student engagement activities on campus and make the most of your experience. For information on ways to get involved on campus go to the Student Advancement Homepage
- Write it down. Document your involvement by completing a Student Engagement Activity form.
- Validate. Before submitting your Student Engagement Transcript to the office of Student Advancement and Student Life, we require a signature from either an advisor of your student organization, the person who coordinated or presented a seminar/training session/workshop, the agency or contact for community service. For Awards and Honors, a copy of the award or certificate is required.
For questions: 989-386-6634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To return the completed form:Harrison Campus: Room 219
Mt. Pleasant Campus: Room 238
Mailing Address: MMCC Student Advancement, Student Life, 1375 S. Clare Ave., Harrison, MI 48625