Contact Us Remotely
This information will be regularly updated when changes occur. In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and recommendations from health authorities, adjustments may be made before they can be accurately reflected below.
In response to the COVID-19 risk, Mid Michigan College is encouraging students to interact with us online or over the phone. If you cannot find the resource you are looking for, fill out this form and someone will point you in the right direction.
Connect with Student Services
Mid Mentors - Financial Aid - Registration & Records
We understand that our students need access to the important services that Student Services and Mid Mentors provide (registration assistance, financial aid, academic advising, new student orientation, etc.). Please select one of the following methods to reach our team:
- On-Campus Availability
- Limited on-campus appointments with Mid Mentors are available and can be scheduled using the Mentor-specific 'Click Here to schedule an appointment' button. On-Campus services are available via appointment only and are limited to the student and Mentor.
- Schedule an appointment
- Virtual “Walk-In” Assistance You can quickly connect with a friendly staff member Monday-Friday from 9am-3:30pm. You will first enter a Virtual Waiting Room. When you reach the front of the queue, you will be directed into a private breakout room with the staff member who can best answer your question(s) or meet your need(s).
- Mentors email@example.com
- Financial Aid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and Records email@example.com
Connect with Online Learning The Office of Online and Distance Learning will be available for faculty while we are all working remotely. Please select one of the following methods to reach our team:
- Virtual “Walk-In” Assistance You can quickly video/voice conference with one of our friendly staff members Monday-Friday from 9am-Noon. You will first enter the Virtual Waiting Room. When you reach the front of the queue, you will be directed into a private breakout room with the staff member who can best answer your question(s) or meet your need(s).
- Zoom Appointments If you would prefer to schedule an appointment with a member of Online and Distance Learning, email Marisa Wier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jef Fisher at email@example.com.
- Email us! Have a quick question? Email Marisa Wier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jef Fisher at email@example.com.