Contact Us Remotely
This information will be regularly updated when changes occur. In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and recommendations from health authorities, adjustments may be made before they can be accurately reflected below.
In response to the COVID-19 risk, Mid Michigan College is encouraging students to interact with us online or over the phone. If you cannot find the resource you are looking for, fill out this form and someone will point you in the right direction.
As of 3/23/2020 at 11:59PM, the College will not allow any building access for three weeks, in accordance with the Statewide Stay-at-Home mandate. This applies to all campus sites and buildings. Correspondingly, students will no longer have access to any College technology or computer labs.
We recommend using the College Directory to look-up individual staff and contact them with their direct phone numbers or send an email. You can also find departmental contact information below.
Connect with Student Services
Mid Mentors - Financial Aid - Registration & Records
We understand that our students need access to the important services that Student Services and Mid Mentors provide (registration assistance, financial aid, academic advising, new student orientation, etc.). Please select one of the following methods to reach our team:
- On-Campus AvailabilityLimited on-campus appointments with Mid Mentors are available and can be scheduled using the Mentor-specific 'Click Here to schedule an appointment' button. On-Campus services are available via appointment only and are limited to the student and Mentor.
- Virtual “Walk-In” Assistance You can quickly connect with a friendly staff member Monday-Friday from 9am-3:30pm. You will first enter a Virtual Waiting Room. When you reach the front of the queue, you will be directed into a private breakout room with the staff member who can best answer your question(s) or meet your need(s).
- Schedule an appointment
- Email us! Have a quick question? Please send us an email!
Connect with Online Learning The Office of Online and Distance Learning will be available for faculty while we are all working remotely. Please select one of the following methods to reach our team:
- Virtual “Walk-In” Assistance You can quickly video/voice conference with one of our friendly staff members Monday-Friday from 9am-Noon. You will first enter the Virtual Waiting Room. When you reach the front of the queue, you will be directed into a private breakout room with the staff member who can best answer your question(s) or meet your need(s).
- Zoom Appointments If you would prefer to schedule an appointment with a member of Online and Distance Learning, email Marisa Wier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jef Fisher at email@example.com.
- Email us! Have a quick question? Email Marisa Wier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jef Fisher at email@example.com.