Mid Mondays: Ask Questions & Get Answers!
Connect with Current Mid Students and Admissions via Zoom to get your questions answered. From financial aid to registering for fall courses, we can help you start building your bolder, brighter, better future at Mid.
What types of questions will be answered?
- What is Mid planning for the Fall Semester?
- How will Mid make sure we stay safe and healthy?
- What are Mid’s admissions requirements & how do I apply?
- What can I study at Mid?
- Where and how can I study at Mid?
- How do I apply for financial aid to help pay for my courses?
- How can I participate in orientation and register for classes?
- What can I expect from my college courses that will be different from high school?
- How can I get involved on campus?
Plus, current Mid students share what it's like to be a part of the Lakers family, and meet our Admissions team, Chris and Beth, who are ready to help you every step of the way.
How do I participate?
Catch us at Noon and 5pm every Monday, August 2 through August 23!
- Join a Noon session here: https://midmich.zoom.us/j/8492008414
- Join a 5pm session here: https://midmich.zoom.us/j/8492008414
I have questions. Who do I contact?
Mid Michigan College Admissions