Military Service Credits

Veterans may be eligible to receive credit for their military training and experiences.

A DD214 must be sent to the American Council on Education (ACE) for evaluation. When finished, ACE will send your transcript evaluation to Mid Michigan College. We will follow their recommendations and post credits to your Mid transcript. There is no cost to have these credits posted to a transcript.

Electronic Forms

Go to: to find the following forms:

  • 22-1990 - Application for VA Education Benefits
  • 22-1995 - Request for Change of Program/Place of Training
  • 22-5490 - Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Education Assistance
  • 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program/Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents'

- Go directly to the Veteran's on-line application at:

Transcript Requests


For Air Force transcripts:


Military Service Credits

Visit our Veterans Services Website for More Info

Back to the top