Mission & Program Goals
The Radiography Program strives to educate radiographers to be technically competent and possess the superior interpersonal skills to be proficient in an ever changing environment.
- Students will be clinically competent.
- Students will communicate effectively.
- Students will use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will exhibit understanding of the importance of professional issues.
Program Effectiveness Measures:
- Students will pass the ARRT national certification exam on the 1st attempt within 6 months of graduation.
- Of those pursuing employment, students will be employed within 12 months of graduation.
- Students will complete the program within 22 months.
- Students will be satisfied with their education.
- Employers will be satisfied with the graduates’ performance.
Student Outcomes based on Program Goals
Note: The course specific learning outcomes are listed in the syllabus of each course.